HP ENVY 5640 Firmware Mac
Working with HP Envy 5540 is your best business because this all-in-one printer let you do multitasking jobs. And, if you are looking for HP ENVY 5540 all in one driver download link, you need to use these active download links can easily accessed in hpsupportprinter.com There is not any link that is broken and each platform works well. To download the driver software, you need to know how to install HP ENVY 5640 Firmware Mac. For right installation, you need to understand the download instruction and installation steps below.
This HP ENVY 5640 Firmware Mac are compatible with various commercial Operating System including a Mac OS X 10.6.8, Windows version 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 8, Windows Vista and Windows XP. You should install and of those OS compatibility yo your Computer in order to ensure that you can utilize all the features of the printer and operate the printer easily.
Actually, there are two ways to download the printer driver and updates easily here. First, you can use the following drivers that we have provided for you or you can utilize Driver Navigation to automatically download and install the HP ENVY 5640 Firmware Mac.
HP ENVY 5640 Firmware Update for Mac OS X
This Firmware update is to improve User experience
- Improvements for WIFI robustness and reliability
- Miscellaneous Improvements
Release date: Mar 12, 2018
Mac OS X 10.10
Mac OS X 10.11
Mac OS X 10.12
Mac OS X 10.8
Mac OS X 10.9
File Size: (65.3 MB)
HP ENVY 5640 Firmware Mac Installation Instructions
HP Device Update Installation Instructions
- Install your printer using FULL feature solution or BASIC solution.
- Make sure that your printer is not in an error state(Paper Jam etc)
- If your printer front panel is unresponsive, disconnect and reconnect power, and restart.
- If your printer is connected using a wireless connection and this update fails to install, please connect your printer to your PC with a USB cable and try again. You can switch back to using your wireless connection after the update is complete (see instructions below).
HP ENVY 5640 Firmware Device Update Steps:
- Download the HP Device Update exe file to an appropriate location on your system.
- Double click on the downloaded file to start the extraction and installation.
- In Windows Vista or Windows 7 operating systems, you may be prompted to enter Administrator credentials if your login privileges do not have administrator rights. If you are an administrator, you may be prompted for permission to continue with the installation. Please select to continue the process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the installation. If you see the success screen with the following message at the end of the installation, “Device Update Successful”, press the “Close” button to finish the printer update.
Do not interrupt the printer during the upgrade process. The printer may be damaged if power is interrupted during the firmware upgrade process.
Note: If your printer was originally installed using wireless connection and you switched to a USB connection to install this update, follow these steps to change the “Default Printer” setting to restore the wireless connection as the default printer.
- Navigate to the operating system “Printers” or “Devices and Printers” folder (varies based on your operating system).
- Right-click on the printer you would like to set as default printer. Select the “Set as default printer” option.
- (Optional) Additionally, you can delete the printer icon for the USB printer connection you created. The additional icon for the USB connection to the printer will not harm your system, but will not be a functional connection for your printer unless you leave the USB cable connected. To delete, find the printer icon connected through USB in the “Printers” or “Devices and Printers” folder. Right-click on the printer icon and select “Delete”. Please make sure that your wireless connected printer is working before deleting the USB printer icon.