HP ENVY 5660 Software
Working with HP Envy 5560 is your best business because this all-in-one printer let you do multitasking jobs. And, if you are looking for HP ENVY 5560 all in one driver download link, you need to use these active download links can easily accessed in hpsupportprinter.com There is not any link that is broken and each platform works well. To download the driver software, you need to know how to install HP ENVY 5660 Software. For right installation, you need to understand the download instruction and installation steps below.
This HP ENVY 5660 Software are compatible with various commercial Operating System including a Mac OS X 10.6.8, Windows version 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 8, Windows Vista and Windows XP. You should install and of those OS compatibility yo your Computer in order to ensure that you can utilize all the features of the printer and operate the printer easily.
Actually, there are two ways to download the printer driver and updates easily here. First, you can use the following drivers that we have provided for you or you can utilize Driver Navigation to automatically download and install the HP ENVY 5660 Software.
HP ENVY 5660 Software – HP Easy Start for Windows Printer Utility Software
HP Easy Start helps you connect your HP printer and will automatically find the most up to date software that goes with it.
- Adding fully support for HP Instant Ink services.
- Robustness fixes and improved usability.
Release date: Feb 8, 2018
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
File Size: (5.8 MB)
HP ENVY 5660 Software Installation Instructions for Windows
Reference the System Requirements to confirm your mobile device meets the Windows or Mac OS requirements for install.
Download the file to your computer:
- Click on the Download button.
- In the File Download box select Save.
- In the Save As window choose a directory to save the file in and click Save.
- When the file download has completed, select Open Folder.
- Double click on the file to launch the installer. If the system is upgrading from a previous release, the installer will remove the older version and require a system reboot. Following reboot, relaunch the installer to complete the upgrade to the new version.
- Follow the simple steps to complete the installation. If the system was upgraded, the user will have to re-register the ePrint Software with www.hpconnected.com to access web connected printers.
Note: Before you discover wireless direct printers, your HP product must have setup and be enabled for wireless direct network connectivity. Not every HP wireless capable product support Wireless Direct.