HP Officejet 202 Firmware Mac
Working with HP Officejet 202 is your best business because this all-in-one printer let you do multitasking jobs. And, if you are looking for HP Officejet 202 all in one driver download link, you need to use these active download links can easily accessed in hpsupportprinter.com There is not any link that is broken and each platform works well. To download the driver software, you need to know how to install HP Officejet 202 Firmware Mac. For right installation, you need to understand the download instruction and installation steps below.
HP Officejet 202 Firmware Mac are compatible with various commercial Operating System including a Mac OS X 10.6.8, Windows version 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 8, Windows Vista and Windows XP. You should install and of those OS compatibility yo your Computer in order to ensure that you can utilize all the features of the printer and operate the printer easily.
Actually, there are two ways to download the printer driver and updates easily here. First, you can use the following drivers that we have provided for you or you can utilize Driver Navigation to automatically download and install the HP Officejet 202 Firmware Mac.
HP Officejet 202 Firmware-HP OfficeJet 202 Mobile Printer Firmware Update for Mac OS X
This package helps you to update your HP OfficeJet 202 Mobile printer firmware
- Important security improvement
- Improvement to Google Cloud Print compatibility
Release date: Apr 12, 2018
Mac OS X 10.10
Mac OS X 10.11
Mac OS X 10.12
Mac OS X 10.9
File Size: (43.3 MB)
HP Officejet 202 Firmware Mac Installation Instructions
Before starting the upgrade:
- The HP Officejet 200 Firmware flashing (upgrade) requires a USB connection between PC and the Printer.
- DO NOT upgrade the printer firmware in a bluetooth connected printer.
- If the computer has a firewall installed or enabled, it may block the Firmware Download Utility from accessing the printer.
- Install the printer driver before you begin.
- : For XP 64bit OS, user should install the print driver by Add a printer.
- Switch on the HP Officejet 200 Mobile Printer Series and wait until the printer is READY [The power light should be on].
- Connect the printer with the PC (via USB).
- Double click the OJ200_R1803F.dmg. Verify the HP Firmware Update icon is shown in the folder up.
- Follow on-screen instructions till you reached the Select Device screen.
- A list of HP Officejet 150 printers will be shown.
- Select the unit that you want to update the Firmware and click Update to start the firmware update process.
- Do not interrupt the printer during the upgrade process. Printer maybe damaged if power is interrupted during the firmware upgrade process.
- HP Printer Update utility will prompt Update Successful, when the firmware upgrading is completed.
- Click on the Exit button to close the HP Printer Update utility.