HP Officejet Pro 3620 Firmware Mac
Working with HP Officejet 3620 is your best business because this all-in-one printer let you do multitasking jobs. And, if you are looking for HP Officejet 3620 all in one driver download link, you need to use these active download links can easily accessed in hpsupportprinter.com There is not any link that is broken and each platform works well. To download the driver software, you need to know how to install HP Officejet Pro 3620 Firmware Mac. For right installation, you need to understand the download instruction and installation steps below.
HP Officejet Pro 3620 Firmware Mac are compatible with various commercial Operating System including a Mac OS X 10.6.8, Windows version 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 8, Windows Vista and Windows XP. You should install and of those OS compatibility yo your Computer in order to ensure that you can utilize all the features of the printer and operate the printer easily.
Actually, there are two ways to download the printer driver and updates easily here. First, you can use the following drivers that we have provided for you or you can utilize Driver Navigation to automatically download and install the
HP Officejet Pro 3620 Firmware Mac.
HP Officejet Pro 3620 Firmware Mac OS X – HP Officejet Pro 3620 Black & White e-All-in-One Printer Firmware
- Various bug fixes
Release date: Apr 12, 2018
Mac OS X 10.9
Mac OS X 10.7
Mac OS X 10.8
File Size: (24.7 MB)
HP Officejet Pro 3620 Firmware Mac OS X Installation Instructions
To check the version of your current printer firmware, use either one of the following options:
- Click on the Printer/Scan under System Preferences.
- Select the printer.
- Click on Options and Supplies.
- Click on the Utility tab.
- Click Open Printer Utility.
- Click on Device Information under Information and Print Quality section.
- Alternatively, use the following:
Printing a Printer Status Report
- From the Control panel, press and hold the Cancel (X) button for five seconds.
- The Printer Status Report will be printed.
- The current firmware revision will appear on the printed Printer Status Report.
Before starting the upgrade:
- The HP Officejet Pro 3620 Black & White e-All-in-One Printer Firmware flashing (upgrade) requires a wired network or a USB connection.
- DO NOT upgrade the printer firmware in a wireless connected printer.
- If the computer has a firewall installed or enabled, it may block the Firmware Download Utility from accessing the printer. Therefore, please remember to temporarily disable any firewall that may be on the computer, including firewalls such as Microsoft Windows XP Firewall, Sygate, Zone Alarm or BlackICE.
- Switch on the HP Officejet Pro 3610 Black & White e-All-in-One Printer and wait until the printer is READY. [The Power light should be on]
- Double click on OJP3620 _R1316A.dmg to launch the HP Printer Update utility. A list of HP Officejet Pro 3610 Black & White e-All-in-One Printers detected will be displayed on the screen.Note: If the Wired network printer you wish to upgrade is not displayed in the detected printer list, click on the Refresh button to scan for printers connected via the wired network.
- Click on the check-boxes on the left to select single or multiple HP Officejet Pro 3610 Black & White e-All-in-One Printers you wish to upgrade.
- Click on the Update button to start the firmware flashing process.
- Message showing The selected printer has been updated successfully will be shown. Firmware flashing will begin.CAUTION! Do not interrupt the printer during the upgrade process. Printer maybe damaged if power is interrupted during the firmware upgrade process.
- When the printer has successfully completed the flashing process, it will automatically print out a Self Test Diagnostic Page, that will show the new firmware version.
- Click on the Done button to close the HP Printer Update utility.