HP Officejet Pro 6230 Firmware Mac
Working with HP Officejet Pro 6230 is your best business because this all-in-one printer let you do multitasking jobs. And, if you are looking for HP Officejet Pro 6230 all in one driver download link, you need to use these active download links can easily accessed in hpsupportprinter.com There is not any link that is broken and each platform works well. To download the driver software, you need to know how to install HP Officejet Pro 6230 Firmware Mac. For right installation, you need to understand the download instruction and installation steps below.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 Firmware Mac are compatible with various commercial Operating System including a Mac OS X 10.6.8, Windows version 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 8, Windows Vista and Windows XP. You should install and of those OS compatibility yo your Computer in order to ensure that you can utilize all the features of the printer and operate the printer easily.
Actually, there are two ways to download the printer driver and updates easily here. First, you can use the following drivers that we have provided for you or you can utilize Driver Navigation to automatically download and install the
HP Officejet Pro 6230 Firmware Mac.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 Firmware Mac – HP OfficeJet 6960 All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update
Release date: Oct 20, 2017
Mac OS X 10.11
Mac OS X 10.10
Mac OS X 10.12
Mac OS X 10.9
File Size: (6.8 MB)
HP Officejet Pro 6230 Firmware Mac Installation Instructions
To check the version of your current printer firmware, use either one of the following options:
1. Install the Mac SW from “HP Easy Start” APP.
2. Click on the Printer/Scan under System Preferences, Select the printer which installed already in step1.
3. Click on Options and Supplies.
4. Click on the Utility tab.
5. Click Open Printer Utility.
6. Click on Device Information under Information and Print Quality Diagnostics
Alternatively, use the following:
Printer Information Screen
1. From the main home page of Control panel, touch ‘?’ located at left hand side of Control panel and select Printer Information.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the screen.
3. The current firmware revision will appear on the screen.
Printing a Printer Status Report
1. From the Control panel, select Setup, select Reports, then select Printer Status Report.
2. The Printer Status Report will be printed.
3. The current firmware revision will appear on the printed Printer Status Report.
Before starting the upgrade:
• The HP OfficeJet 696x Firmware flashing (upgrade) requires a wired network or a USB connection.
• DO NOT upgrade the printer firmware in a wirelessly connected printer.
• If the computer has a firewall installed or enabled, it may block the Firmware Download Utility from accessing the printer. Therefore, please remember to temporarily disable any firewall that may be on the computer, including firewalls such as Microsoft Windows XP Firewall, Sygate, Zone Alarm or BlackICE